Online and telephone payments will be unavailable from 1pm Monday 20 November to 12pm Tuesday 21 November due to an essential system upgrade.
Welcome to Williamson Park in Lancaster - home to the iconic Ashton Memorial and 54 acres of beautiful parkland with enchanting woodland walks, play areas and breathtaking views to the Fylde Coast, Morecambe Bay and the Lake District. The park features a cafe and shop, Butterfly House (formerly a tropical palm house), and resident meerkats, mini beasts and birds
The park and all amenities are open all year except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
- April to September: 10am to 5pm
- October to March: 10am to 4pm
- Entry to Williamson Park grounds and the Ashton Memorial is free
Entry to Butterfly House, mini beasts and small animal zoo (available for purchase at the gift shop):
- Adult £3.90
- Child £2.90 (under-threes free)
- Family (2+2) £12.50
- Concessions/students £3.40
Annual family pass - Wild Card
- £40 for up to 2 adults and 2 children unlimited entry for a whole year. Please purchase from the gift shop.
- Map, directions and parking
- Williamson Park visitor guide (PDF, 4.6MB)
- Park access statement (PDF, 659KB)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 01524 33318