Online and telephone payments will be unavailable from 1pm Monday 20 November to 12pm Tuesday 21 November due to an essential system upgrade.
Current contract opportunities can be viewed on The Chest, a supplier portal developed for local authorities in the North West.
Current contract opportunities
- To view current contracts, click on the 'View all...' link below, select 'The Chest' from the Portals dropdown list and click Update
- In the Organisations dropdown list, select 'Lancaster City Council' and click Update
- View all current contract opportunities for Lancaster City Council
Register as a supplier
Access to and participation in tendering and quotation exercises is free of charge for suppliers. Suppliers can register online to receive email updates on opportunities that match their capabilities.
The use of this portal will be the preferred method of sourcing goods, works and services for Lancaster City Council and you are therefore urged to register. Registration will allow suppliers to see contract opportunities and request participation or information from other authorities in the North West region.
- Click on the link below, select 'The Chest' from the Portals dropdown list then click Update
- In the Organisations dropdown list, select 'Lancaster City Council' then click Update
- View a register of contracts for Lancaster City Council
Fair processing notice
Lancaster City Council is required by law to protect the public funds it administers. It may share information provided to it with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds, in order to prevent and detect fraud.
- See our national fraud initiative page for further information
Payment of supplier invoices
We are signed up to the Prompt Payment Code and undertake to pay supplier invoices within 30 days of receipt of a correct and properly addressed invoice, unless otherwise stated in the terms of the contract.
- Find out more about payment of supplier invoices
Terms and conditions
- View our purchase order terms and conditions
Last updated: 04 October 2017